How to Apply
On-line Application filling and On-line Choice filling for admission to B Ed 2012, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Visit the website www.hbed2012.org or www.hbed2012.net or kuk.ac.in
- Read the “Schedule”, “Prospectus” and “How to apply” thoroughly. Visit these websites frequently for latest updates. Admissions will be purely ONLINE. No written information will be sent to the candidates by post. Merit, allotment letter etc can only be downloaded.
- New candidates have to register fresh by pressing button “New Registration”. Fill all fields like name, father’s name, address, qualifying exam details etc. Mandatory fields are marked with a small red star.
- The seats shall be distributed as 1) Haryana General: 85%. Bonafide Residents of Haryana come under this Category. Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from a University in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificate of Bonafide residents of Haryana. 2) All India Category: 15%
- Your merit will depend on the percentage of your qualifying exam. Higher percentage amongst your UG / PG result will be taken. So fill details of all exams passed.
- Fee payment section. You have OBC bank, ICICI bank and PNB bank with Challan option for paying fees. A Challan of the selected bank will be printed at the end. You have to visit any branch of that bank and pay the fee of Rs 1010 (For general candidates who are Bonafide residents of Haryana and for all candidates of All India Category) or Rs 635 (For SC, BC and PH candidates who are Bonafide residents of Haryana). (Rs 10 are added in this amount as bank charges). After paying fee, take candidate’s and University’s copy of challan duly stamped by the bank. Make sure that Date, Bank Branch code and Transaction code is clearly mentioned on it. Your fee will be reconciled with the bank. In case of problem you may be asked to produce your challan copy as proof.
- When you complete the application, RECHECK all fields. Then press the button, “Submit to Generate Application No. and Password”. Your Application no. and password will be generated. They will be displayed on the screen and will be sent to you through email and SMS as well. In case the application cannot be submitted then you must have left some field blank. Scroll up and complete the field marked with a red star or message in red colour. Then resubmit.
- Keep the Application No. and Password safely with you. It will be required a number of times to log in and download different items. To log in you have to give your Application number and Password in the space provided in login section.
- After this take a printout of the application (for your reference) and bank’s challan showing the fees to be deposited in your chosen bank.
- In case you forget your Application no. and / or Password, you can get them by pressing the button, “Forgot Password”. They will be emailed to your registered email address.
- On the top of Home page you can see different buttons like, “Home”, “Prospectus”, “Colleges”, “Key dates” “How to Apply”, “Seat Matrix”, “Bank List”, “Advertisement” and “Help desk”. You can refer to them anytime for necessary guidelines.
- In case your payment is not reconciled by then, you should go to tab “My Status”. Press the button “Fill Transaction ID” and fill in your Transaction ID. We will match it the bank record and direct you to the College Choice filling page. This will take some time. If you still find any problem, report it to the helpline.
- You can call the helpline nos. 09571366580, 09571366678, 09571367026, 09571367223, 09571443083, 09571443382, 09571443524, 09571443581, 09571444228, 09571444625 (8 AM to 8 PM) for technical problems related to filling of Onine Application Form. Once you are logged in, you can also report about any Technical Problem through the button, “Report your Problem”.
- Press “Add New Choice” to add new record. Select the desired District and then desired College and Press “UPDATE” button. This shall be repeated for adding each new college. You can press button “Save Choices” in between and again start adding choices by pressing “Modify Choices”. Finally save the choices selected. There is no compulsion of selecting number of choices.
- Candidates are permitted to change preference of their Colleges, delete and add new Colleges any number of times before the last date / time and till they lock their choices.
- ‘Add New Choice’ Button is used for adding new College.
- ‘Remove All Choices’ Button is used for removing all Colleges chosen earlier.
- ‘Interchange Choices’ Button is used to interchange the two Colleges selected. You have to select the Colleges to be interchanged, by clicking the boxes in ‘Select’ column.
- ‘Edit Button’ is used to change the College selected earlier.
- After using edit option ‘Update’ and ‘Cancel’ Button will be displayed in its place. ‘Update Button’ is used to update the changed College. ‘Cancel Button’ is used to cancel the change done.
- ‘Delete Button’ is used to delete the College chosen earlier.
- ‘Up Button’ will shift your College choice up by one serial number.
- ‘Down Button’ will shift your College choice down by one serial number.
- After all operations ‘Save Button’ is used to save the final choices. It is necessary to save the choices displayed on Computer screen before closing the website otherwise all information will be lost.
- At the end press “Logout” to end the internet session. In case you forget to do so the next candidate will not be able to fill fresh form on the same computer.
- Candidates can Log in and take printout of their application / challan / College Choices any no. of times. They can modify their choices any no of times before the last date. They can online check the status of their application - whether it has been received by us or not.
Merit generation and Seat Allotment
- On the scheduled date Merit list will be prepared and displayed. All candidates should verify their details. If your name has not appeared in the list then immediately inform us and send a scanned copy of your challan and application printout to bedKurukshetra2012@gmail.com
- On the scheduled date of counseling, the locked choices will be processed. The list of candidates along with allotted College will be displayed on this website. Allotment will be done on the basis of Merit, Choices and available seats.
- Candidates should download their allotment letter from the website. They should pay the college fee and approach the allotted college with in permitted time.
- If required the website may remain closed from 7 PM to 8 PM for regular maintenance.